I seem to have collected quite the stash of eye pencils/ liners over the last while. I have to confess that I am a big liquid liner lover ( what alliteration!) however, I love a pop of colour to the eye and some of my eye pencils really do the trick in particular the Kiko Cosmetics ones.
- Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Liner, which is retailed at the £2.99 mark and is so good. It is easy to apply hence why I reach for it most days and doesn’t flake throughout the day
- L’Oreal Super Liner which is basically the sharpie pen that is the easiest way to get precise black eyeliner and so your cat flick is on ‘fleek’
- Now on to the softer blendable eye pencils. Got to start with Kiko 806 a gorgeous lilac shade that when applied in the water line or top lid really makes your eyes stand out. The Kiko 813 pencil is a turquoise green colour and really complements blue eyes. Both pencils are ridiculously cheap and blend well but what sells them is their softness on the eye and creamy formula
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal 071 pure white. Perfect for those early morning starts, it looks great in the water line and instantly makes your eyes look more awake and bright
- No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil I have this in black and its more blendable than I thought it would be its good for a soft liner look
- Finally, Natural Collection Soft Grey Pencil, this tends to tug on my eye more than the Kiko pencils but its a nice alternative to wearing black , softer look and perfect for Autumn ( swatches of eyeliners in pic below)
Please follow my blog and leave comments below, what are your holy grail liner recommendations?